Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pulled Pork Crescents

When I make pulled pork, there is always plenty of leftovers. While eating leftover sandwiches is delicious, we almost always get tired of it before the BBQ is anywhere near gone. I really hate to see perfectly good food get thrown out. My sister had seen a commercial for Pillsbury BBQ Chicken Crescents and suggested I try using the leftovers in that recipe. I've made this nearly every time I've made my Slow Cooker Pulled Pork. It's easy, only requires a handful of ingredients and it's yummy! Enjoy!

Pulled Pork Crescents


What You'll Need:

  • 1 - 1 1/2 cups Pulled Pork BBQ
  • 1 can (8 count) Crescent Rolls
  • 1/3 - 1/2 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • 1 egg, beaten








Directions:

Preheat oven to 375.

Roll out crescent rolls into 8 separate triangles. Spoon a heaping Tablespoon of BBQ onto crescent roll and sprinkle with about a teaspoon of shredded cheese. 

Roll up loosely, beginning at wide end. 

Brush all the bundles with egg and sprinkle with more cheese.

Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
See?! I told you it was easy! Enjoy! 








No comments:

Post a Comment