Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pepperoni Pizza Dip

This recipe has been requested specifically by several of my friends, so I had to share! One of my roommates in college used to make delicious pizza dip for us occasionally. I only made it with her a few times and we've since lost touch, so I had to do my best to recreate it. While it may not be the exact same, it's still hot, cheesy, gooey deliciousness that gets devoured at any party I bring it to! Enjoy!

Pepperoni Pizza Dip

What You'll Need:


  • 2 8-oz packages cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup Pizza Sauce
  • 1 package diced pepperonis
  • 1 package pepperoni minis
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 1 (14-oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
  • Garlic Powder
  • 2 cups Cheddar cheese
  • 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
  • 1/4-1/2 cup Parmesan cheese


Directions:

Preheat oven to 350.

In a 9x13 inch baking dish, spread softened cream cheese evenly to create base layer.

Layer the rest of the ingredients in the following order: pizza sauce, 1/2 of the diced pepperonis, garlic powder, 1/2 of the cheddar and mozzarella cheese, chopped onion, chopped artichokes, the remaining diced pepperonis, garlic powder, cheddar, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. 

Use the pepperoni minis to create the top layer of the dip.

Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. 
Remove foil and continue to bake for 10 minutes.

 Serve with Fritos Scoops, pita chips or any other "sturdy" chip.

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooo good! I tested it out ahead of time and then made it again for the super bowl and it was a huge hit.

    ReplyDelete