Sunday, May 5, 2013

Bacon Wrapped Baked Potatoes

I've been getting asked when I was going to start blogging again and tonight is the night! For those of you that don't know why I've been absent for over a month, my family and I just moved from Alaska to North Carolina. Yes, it was a long and crazy trip (especially with two toddlers and a dog) but we had so much fun! We're still getting settled into our new house but the kitchen was the first room I unpacked, of course. :)

Recently, I've been seeing a photo floating around Facebook of a bacon wrapped baked potato and wondered why I had never thought of that before! We were grilling out tonight and so I decided to give them a try. Yes, they turned out just as amazing as they sound and it was incredibly easy. Enjoy!

Bacon Wrapped Baked Potatoes 



What You'll Need: 

4 large red potatoes
8 slices bacon
Pepper, to taste


Directions:

Preheat oven to 400.
Line a 13x9 baking dish with aluminum foil.

Wash potatoes under running water and pat dry. Pierce with a fork a couple times on each side.

Using two slices of bacon per potato, wrap each potato completely with bacon and place in baking dish. Sprinkle with pepper, to taste.

Bake uncovered for 1 hour and 15-30 minutes.

Slice open and garnish as desired!

No comments:

Post a Comment