Sunday, January 27, 2013

Garlic Mashed Potatoes

One of the first things I ever made for my husband was my mashed potatoes. You know how they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach? Well, if that statement is true, then this dish is probably one of the main reasons I won his heart. ;) In all seriousness though, this is one of his favorites and it's one of my most requested recipes. Enjoy!

Garlic Mashed Potatoes

What You'll Need:

  • 2-3 lbs red potatoes
  • 6 Tablespoons Butter, softened
  • 1/4 cup Sour Cream
  • 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
  • 1-2 Tablespoons Milk, as needed
  • Salt and Pepper, to taste






Directions:

Peel and coarsely chop the potatoes.

In a large pot, cover with water and cook until tender, about 20-30 minutes. Drain.

Using your stand mixer (or hand mixer), combine hot potatoes, butter, sour cream, and garlic. Add as much milk as needed to achieve desired consistency. Salt and Pepper to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment