Monday, March 10, 2014

Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sliders

I love anything made with Buffalo Sauce and I love cooking with my slow cooker. So obviously, this is one of the tastiest super-easy recipes I have ever made. How easy? Three ingredients placed in the Crock Pot and then shredded and put on some rolls. Done. I made these for a Super Bowl party we hosted and they were all gobbled up so fast! Now it's an easy weeknight dinner or go-to party food. Enjoy!

Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sliders

What You'll Need:

  • 1 1/2 - 2 lbs boneless, skinless
    chicken breasts or thighs
  • 12 oz Bottle of Buffalo Sauce
    (I used Frank's)
  • 1 Packet Dry Ranch Seasoning
  • 1 - 2 dozen dinner rolls
     (I used King's Hawaiian)





Directions:

Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker. Pour entire bottle of buffalo sauce over the chicken and then sprinkle the dry Ranch seasoning on top.
(At this point, it's not pretty but I promise the end result is worth it!)

Cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours. If using frozen chicken, cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours.

When the chicken is done, it will shred easily with a fork. Shred completely and stir in the sauce until well combined.

Cut rolls in half and put as much chicken on there as you want!
You can top with Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing if desired.
Don't they just look like they belong on a bar?

No comments:

Post a Comment